Pancakes are easy to make — but easy can also mean boring. Instead, try cooking up these cakes infused with our very own Cold Brew Coffee.
The fundamental components of pancakes are important. Milk, eggs, flour, butter... but look at the pancake ingredients and see what’s different. Three C’s: cinnamon, cocoa powder, and cold brew. Once combined, these will create a flavor profile that puts regular pancakes to shame.
You will need:
1 Cup Whole Milk
1/2 Cup Cold Brew
1 1/2 Cup Flour
3 tbsp Melted Butter
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Salt
1. Thoroughly beat egg
2. Mix all dry ingredients
3. Add and mix all wet ingredients
4. Blend until the consistency is similar to toothpaste (Add milk to thin, Flour to thicken)
5. Cook on a skillet at medium heat
6. Cook until bubbles form in the center
7. Flip, cook for another minute (ish)
8. Add your favorite toppings (we suggest maple syrup) and enjoy!
Bring this recipe to camp, you'll forever go down as the master chef. Guaranteed.
Make sure to mix by hand, both to leave a little texture in the batter and so you can casually snap a pic to show people that you make masterpieces in the kitchen — no big deal.